Pentair Berkeley 10T Series Turbine Pumps: The 10T Series Pumps are proven performers for a wide range of municipal and agricultural applications. Pumps feature Epoxy Coated Bowls, Bronze Impellers and Bearings to provide efficiencies in 80% plus range.
The 10T Series Pumps are proven performers for a wide range of municipal and agricultural applications. Pumps feature Epoxy Coated Bowls, Bronze Impellers and Bearings to provide efficiencies in 80% plus range. Five 10T series models assure the right pump for your particular installation.
- Heavy-Duty Discharge Adapter is Class 30 cast iron and includes a bronze top bearing and stainless steel journal. Threaded discharge is sized for the pump’s flow range. Factory-set thrust screw, retained by a stainless steel lockout, provides maximum upthrust protection
- Heavy-Walled Class 30 Cast Iron Bowls incorporate precise hydraulic design for maximum efficiency and performance. Positive “Bowl Lock” feature eliminates risk of bowl loosening
- Bronze Impeller is designed and machined to optimize efficiency and performance
- Bronze Bearings maintain positive shaft alignment, minimizing sand penetration and wear
- Wear Rings enable pumps to be re-built to maintain original factory performance
- Non-Corrosive Sand Cap protects bronze suction bracket bearing and stainless steel bearing journal
- 416 Stainless Steel Pump Shaft is precision ground & polished for reduced running friction & increased service life
- Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Suction Strainer is non-collapsible and corrosion-resistant
- Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Suction Bracket assures perfect pump-to-motor alignment with NEMA standard motors
- Low Profile, Full-Length Stainless Steel Cable Guard (not shown)protects motor leads
Product Category Turbine Pumps Series 10T Manufacturer Berkeley Models