James Electric Motor Services Ltd.
Providing Professional Pump and Motor Repair Since 1974
In Shop Repair Services
We are a full spectrum Pump/Motor repair facility with 11 fully equipped repair bays, in-house machine shop, fabrication department and motor rewind facilities. Regardless of your pump, motor, fan, or blower repair needs James Electric is your one stop repair shop.
Some of the services we offer are:
- Electric Motor Repair, Fan & Blower Repair, Pump Repair
- Ability to Rewind Motors From Fractional HP to 200HP
- Dynamic and Static Balancing
- Custom Fabrication
- Pump and Electric Motor Testing
With 12 fully equipped Service Trucks, James Electric can provide on-site repairs of your Pumps, Motors, Fans and Blowers 24/7/365. Our Factory Trained Service Technicians can analyze the problem and complete the repair in a prompt, professional manner using our COR certified safe work practices and our specialized pump and motor removal equipment.
On-site service capabilities include:
- On Site Pump, Electric Motor, Fan and Blower Repair
- 12 Fully Equipped Service Vans
- On-Site Balancing of Fans & Blowers
- Motor Control and VFD troubleshooting, replacement, upgrades and installation
- Vibration Analysis (trending)
- Fire Pump Repair/Replacement - Yearly Inspections
- Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger Cleaning and Repair
- Domestic Cold Water Booster Package Repair/Replacement - Yearly Inspections
- Sump an Sewage Pump Repair/Replacement - Yearly Inspections
- Site Testing of Pumps and Pump Systems
- On-Site Ultrasonic Flow Testing
- Replacement Pump Installations:
- Vertical In-line
- Horizontal End Suction (Base Mounted/Close Coupled)
Repairs, Inspections, Service, Parts, Replacements
James Electric keeps records on file of all inspections, repairs and services so if something were to happen we can quickly determine the equipment, parts, and work involved to speed up service.