Booster Pump and Control Panel Inspections
A qualified James Electric service technician will come to site and complete a booster package inspection which includes the following:
- Check all terminal motor connections
- Check and tighten all panel electrical connections
- Test the operation of the pump controls, including:
- Current sensors
- Programmable logic controller
- Pressure switches
- Minimum run timers
- Automatic pump alternation
- Test the operation of the thermal relief/no-flow shutdown circuit
- Open, inspect, and clean the pressure reducing valves
- Adjust pilot valves if required
- Check the suction and discharge pressure with test gauges
- Test all isolation valves
- Check for no flow issues with two pumps running
- Adjust the aquastat and test the solenoid valve
- Record motor current
- Test low suction pressure switch
- Check the pressure in the draw down tank (if applicable)
Upon completion of the tests we will provide a written report of the operation and condition of your booster package. If desired we will provide a written quotation of any required repairs.
Call for pricing Prices are subject to change based on work required.
Please Note: If we determine that the PRV’s are no longer operational and immediate repairs are required, we will complete the repairs and additional charges will apply.