Pentair Berkeley 7T Series Turbine Pumps: The 7T Series pumps are built for maximum abrasion resistance: Proven performers for a wide range of applications from clean municipal wells to the harshest agricultural wells.
The 7T Series is no longer in production and has been replaced by the 6TMH Series
The 7T Series pumps are built for maximum abrasion resistance: Proven performers for a wide range of applications from clean municipal wells to the harshest agricultural wells. Abrasion resistant features include: Investment Cast 304 Stainless Steel Impellers and Neoprene Rubber Bearings.
- Heavy-Duty Discharge Adapter is Class 30 cast iron, threaded with large wrench flats sized for the pump’s flow range
- Factory Pre-set Upthrust Washers balance rotor loading in all operating conditions. 7T-175 and 7T-260 models offer upthrust screw with a stainless steel locknut for maximum upthrust protection
- Heavy-Walled Class 30 Cast Iron Bowls incorporate precise hydraulic design for maximum efficiency and performance
- Stainless Steel Impellers are designed, machined and balanced to optimize efficiency and performance
- Unique Neoprene Bearing Design channels abrasives away from stainless steel bearing journal
- 416 Stainless Steel Pump Shaft is precision ground & polished for reduced running friction & increased service life
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Suction Strainer is non-collapsible and corrosion-resistant
- Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Suction Bracket assures perfect pump-to-motor alignment with NEMA standard motors
- Low Profile, Full-Length Stainless Steel Cable Guard (not shown)protects motor leads
Pump Type Turbine Pumps Series 7T Manufacturer Berkeley Models