Effective Wednesday, March 25 2020
Dear valued customer,
These are unprecedented times and the situation with COVID-19 is rapidly evolving, with new updates every day. We are closely monitoring the status in Alberta as well as the rest of Canada. The health and safety of our customers, associates and communities remains our top priority. We have implemented new protocols based on the latest information and guidance set by the Government of Canada and World Health Organization (WHO).
At this time, James Electric is open for business, however, we will serve our customers under new restrictions. To ensure social distancing, only James Electric associates will have access to our branch facilities. While customers will be restricted from entering our building, all customers will still be able to use convenient alternatives to place orders, and options are available for pick up and delivery. Our sales and service personnel are available via phone, text or email. Our goal is to ensure the safety of our associates and customers, and we must all work together in these times.
- Deliveries will be processed as usual, but the door will be locked. Ring the bell beside the door and wait until a James Electric employee can assist you.
- Call ahead (403-252-5477) or email your sales person. We are happy to process your order.
- If you are bringing items to find the same or similar product to purchase, please take a picture and send it to your sales person. You can also bring it up to the showroom door and a sales person will assist you while maintaining physical distancing.
- If you are bringing in product to be repaired, you can place it in the James Electric van parked next to the ramp if the item is small. If the item is large, a stack of empty pallets is available to place your product to be repaired.
- If you require assistance unloading your product to be repaired, call our Service Writer (403-252-5477) and she will have someone come out with a forklift to assist in unloading. Please make sure you are keeping a 6 foot space between you and the James Electric associate.
- Fill out a service intake form and a repair tag and attach it to your product with a twist tie available in the James Electric van next to the ramp on the front seat.
Picking up your order (Sales)
- Small items will either be located in the James Electric van next to the ramp or at the overhead shipping door second from northwest corner. Contact your sales associate to confirm the location of your products.
- Large items will be located at the overhead shipping door second from the northwest corner.
Picking Up Your Order (Service)
- If you are picking up a repair, please call ahead (403-252-5477) so we can have it ready for you.
- Large repaired products will be located on a pallet in front of the fenced metal recycling bin.
- Small repaired products will be located in the James Electric van next to the ramp.
- A packing slip will be located on the repaired product.
- James Electric will not be accepting cash payments of any kind at this time. Please note the payment options available:
For account customers:
We encourage our valued customers to utilize the following payment methods:
- EFT/Wire payments.
- Cheque payments via Canada Post.
- Phone in with credit card payment.
For cash customer:
- We will accept credit card payments. Card details will have to be put in manually or using a credit card authorization form.
- We will accept debit payments (tap only). Transaction will be completed through showroom door.
- James Electric will not be accepting returns at this time.
While the current environment is fast-moving and uncharted, we appreciate your support as we navigate COVID-19 together. We continue to be confident in our swift decisions to safeguard our communities and to serve each of you. We encourage you to check the James Electric website for updates as the situation evolves.
As this dynamic situation evolves, so will James Electric. We are dedicated to ensuring that our approach is appropriate and proactive. Above all, we continue to place the safety of our customers and associates as our highest priority while recognizing the important role that our team fulfills in our communities.
For any questions, please contact us at [email protected]