Grundfos Hydro Solo-E Series Booster Package: The Grundfos Hydro Solo-E boosting system ensures that the correct head and flow are delivered where and when necessary.
The Grundfos Hydro Solo-E boosting system ensures that the correct head and flow are delivered where and when necessary. Whether you are working with water pressure in a multi storey building or providing water for industrial or municipal applications, you can count on Grundfos to keep the flow and pressure needed.
Unique to Canada, Grundfos Hydro Solo-E single pump booster systems consist of one speed-controlled CR pump fitted with isolating valves, check valve, discharge manifold, pressure transducer, pressure gauge and diaphragm tank.
The included CR pump is available with a Grundfos standard motor (CR pumps) or a frequency-controlled motor (CRE pumps). All pumps are equipped with a maintenance-free cartridge mechanical shaft seal.
The Grundfos Hydro Solo-E is suitable for pressure boosting applications in:
- Commercial buildings
Features and Benefits
- Eliminates control valves and problematic pressure storage tanks
- Harmonic distortion protection built in
- Lower energy consumption
- Less pump noise
- Easy to set up and operate
- Comprehensive protection of drive, motor and pump equipment
- Reduced maintenance
- Eliminates current in-rushes on the AC line
- Protection from extreme voltage and temperature conditions Low energy consumption
Product Category Commercial Booster Packages Series Hydro Solo-E Manufacturer Grundfos Models