Pentair Berkeley 6T Series Turbine Pumps: These pumps are proven performers for a wide range of applications from clean municipal wells to the harshest agricultural wells.
Please contact us for a quote
The 6T Series is no longer in production and has been replaced by the 5TMH Series
BERKELEY 6T Series pumps offer maximum abrasion resistance.
These pumps are proven performers for a wide range of applications from clean municipal wells to the harshest agricultural wells. Abrasion resistant features include: Investment Cast 304 Stainless Steel Impellers and Neoprene Rubber Bearings for maximum life and performance.
- Heavy Duty Discharge Adapter is ductile iron. Threaded with large wrench flats sized for the pump’s flow range.
- Factory Pre-set Upthrust Washers balance rotor loading in all operating conditions
- Heavy-Walled Class 30 Cast Iron Bowls incorporate precise hydraulic design for maximum efficiency and performance
- Stainless Steel Impellers are designed, machined and balanced to optimize efficiency and performance
- Unique Neoprene Bearing Design channels abrasives away from stainless steel bearing journal
- 416 Stainless Steel Pump Shaft is precision ground & polished for reduced running friction & increased service life
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Suction Strainer is non-collapsible and corrosion-resistant
- Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Suction Bracket assures perfect pump-to-motor alignment with NEMA standard motors
- Low Profile, Full-Length Stainless Steel Cable Guard (not shown)protects motor leads
Product Category Turbine Pumps Series 6T Manufacturer Berkeley Models