Franklin Electric FAC Series Liquid Transfer Pump – Applications for: Water circulation, booster service, liquid transfer, spraying systems, jockey pump, general service.
- Volute: Cast iron, can be rotated for ease of installation. Tapped openings provided for draining.
- Impeller: Enclosed design for high efficiency. Cast iron construction.
- Mechanical Seal: GL-SiC/GL-SiC x Viton® elastomers and 300 series stainless components.
- Motor: 3600 rpm, 56J, C-Face, open-drip-proof. Designed for continuous operation.
- Mounting: Can be mounted in vertical or horizontal position.
- Capacities: to 60 gpm
- Heads: to 130 feet
- Working Pressure: 75 psi max
- Temperature: 212 oF max
- Rotation: clockwise viewed from motor end
- Pipe Connections: NPT
- Water Circulation
- Booster Service
- Liquid Transfer
- Spraying Systems
- Jockey Pump
- General Service
Pump Type Liquid Transfer Pumps Series FAC Manufacturer Franklin Electric Models