Tsurumi Pump B Series Sewage Pumps: Highly efficient air filled motors for continuous duty operation, semi-open, single vane impellers (1hp – 5hp models) …
The Tsurumi Pump B-series is a submersible channel impeller pump designed for handling raw sewage, wastewater and heavy-duty industrial applications, where the pump is subject to complete submersion and requires maximum reliability. The B-series has a proven track record for offering long life in both continuous and intermittent sump applications. It is available as an extended line-up from 50 to 800mm discharge bores.
- Semi-open, single vane impellers (1 hp – 5 hp models)
- Enclosed multi-vane impellers (7.5 hp – 300 hp models)
- Field adjustable/replaceable wear plates
- Highly efficient air filled motors for continuous duty operation
- Available with class E, B, F insulation to minimize operation costs. Double inside mechanical seals with Sic-Sic faces operate in a separate oil-filled chamber.
- Anti-wicking block prevents water incursion to the stator if cable is accidentally damaged
- Double-shielded, permanently lubricated high-temp C3 ball bearings rated for B-10 life of 60,000 hours
- Water jacket ensures perfect water cooling by circulating drainage around the motor housing (available on 30 hp or above)
Pump Type Sewage Pumps Series B Manufacturer Tsurumi Pump Models