Pentair Berkeley SSHM Series Multi-Stage Pump: The BERKELEY SSHM-2 Self-Priming Pump is the first to deliver high-pressure performance without priming problems and delays.
The BERKELEY SSHM-2 Self-Priming Pump is the first to deliver high-pressure performance without priming problems and delays. Designed for minimal electrical consumption and quiet operation, the SSHM-2 takes less time and trouble to produce the water volume and high-pressure needed to meet demanding applications.
- Irrigation Systems
- Water Supply Systems
- Shower & Washing Systems
- Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
- Available in 3-stage or 4-stage designs for more options in head/flow
- Self-Priming Design Once initially primed, the SSHM-2 will automatically re-prime cycle after cycle
- Cast Iron Motor Bracket & Integral Pedestal for rigid pipe connections and base mounting
- Suction Flange is made of heavy-duty cast iron
- Precision Molded Extra-Smooth Ports to maximize efficiency and performance
- Special Brass Priming Valve, proven, to provide trouble-free operation during the priming cycle