Little Giant 6TMH Turbine Pump: The 6TMH pump series features abrasion and corrosion resistant materials for maximum performance and longevity under the toughest operating conditions, and delivers industry-leading efficiency and head per stage.
The 6TMH Series replaces the 7T series
The 6TMH pump series features abrasion and corrosion resistant materials for maximum performance and longevity under the toughest operating conditions, and delivers industry-leading efficiency and head per stage.
- Factory pre-set upthrust screw is retained by a stainless steel lockout, providing maximum upthrust protection
- Threaded discharge with large wrench flats and sized for the pump’s flow range
- Low friction discharge bearing, no water swell, long life. Specific for water-immersed applications, clean or dirty
- Precision ground and polished shaft for reduced running friction and increased service life
- Smooth and efficient impeller provides performance and long life
- Heavy-walled bowls incorporate precision hydraulic design for maximum efficiency and performance.
- Lead guard protects the motor leads across the full length of the pump
- Uniquely designed isolator bearings channel abrasives away from the stainless steel shaft bearing journal
- Suction bracket machined for both 4” and 6” motor registers. Designed to effectively divert debris away from the spline engagement area, maximizing durability
- Form fitted suction screen provides corrosion resistance, and prevents particulates larger than .19” (4.8 mm) from entering the pump
- Fully machined motor coupling for positive fit; highly corrosion resistant
- Sand boot protects coupling and motor splines from abrasive wear
Pump Type Turbine Pumps Series 6TMH Manufacturer Berkeley Models