Vortex style impeller permits passage of solids without clogging, fiberglass reinforced nylon and powder coated aluminum construction, stainless steel rotor shaft, all fasteners – non-corrosive stainless steel, oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors with thermal overload protection, permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings.
- 1/2 hp.
- 1 1/2″ Discharge
- 3/8″ Solids Handling
- 180 degrees Fahrenheit max fluid temperature
- Oil-filled thermally protected motor
- Permanently lubricated bearings
- Powder coated finned aluminum motor housing
- High temperature float
- Stainless steel fasteners
Series HT450 Manufacturer Liberty Pumps Horsepower 1/2 Models