Little Giant 9S-SMPXC-LG Packaged System: New Pit+Plus® Jr. simplex systems are specifically designed for areas with rocky terrain or when digging is difficult due to soil conditions. The larger capacity of the Pit=Plus jr. extends the pump life by reducing pumping cycles.
- Our new Pit+Plus® Jr. simplex systems are specifically designed for areas with rocky terrain or when digging is difficult due to soil conditions.
- The larger capacity of the Pit=Plus jr. extends the pump life by reducing pumping cycles.
- Systems are designed to handle liquid and solid waste materials up to 2″ in diameter using Little Giant’s 9S or 10S sewage ejector pumps.
- The systems are available pre-packaged or pre-assembled with one-piece or two-piece structural foam covers.
- One-piece covers available with slip-fit or bolt-on vent and discharge flanges.
- Two-piece covers available with bolt-on flanges only.
- Use for homes, farms, light commercial and industrial applications, sewage and effluent collection, drainage and seepage water.
- Roto-molded polyethylene basin in two size options: 20″ x 30″ or 24″ x 24″
- Radial rib design for extra strength
- 360º molded handle for easy handling
- Molded torque stops at basin bottom to secure pump
- 4″ molded external inlet hub for flexible coupling
- Structural foam or IAPMO approved steel cover options available
- One- or two-piece cover options available
- Slip-fit or bolt-on cover flange options available
- 4/10 HP or 1/2 HP sewage pump options available
Product Category Packaged Systems Series 9S-SMPXC-LG Manufacturer Little Giant Models
- Technical Data
- Technical Data