The WHR5H-WHR20H Series are designed for use in light commercial & residential raw sewage and effluent applications. Delivering higher heads than standard sewage pumps. Recessed vortex impeller provides an unobstructed passage in the volute case, allowing the pump to handle stringy trash without plugging the impeller.
The WHR5H – WHR20H Series Pumps Are Designed For Use In Light Commercial & Residential Raw Sewage And Effluent Applications.
They Deliver Higher Heads Than Standard Sewage Pumps And Will Pass 2″ Solids.
Recessed Vortex Impeller Provides An Unobstructed Passage In The Volute Case, Allowing The Pump To Handle Stringy Trash Without Plugging The Impeller.
- Higher heads for demanding applications
- Domestic wastewater and septic systems
- Light commercial sewage
- High-capacity fluid transfer
- 1/2, 1, 1-1/2 & 2 HP models
- Durable motor for long-lasting performance
- Oil-filled for cooler operation and constant bearing lubrication
- Single-phase PSC motors eliminate starting switches
- Recessed impeller reduces radial loads and increases bearing life
- Thermal overload protection with automatic reset
Product Category Sewage Pumps Series WHR10H, WHR15H, WHR20H, WHR5H Manufacturer Myers Models Horsepower 1, 1/2, 1 1/2, 2