Pentair OSP Series Effluent Pumps: Continuous duty rated, oil-filled motor with automatic thermal overload for maximum protection. This submersible pump is designed to meet the demands of residential sump, elevator pit, septic tank effluent, industrial circulator, and transfer tank applications.
The Hydromatic OSP50 submersible pump is specifically designed to meet the demands of residential sump, elevator pit, septic tank, effluent, industrial circulator and transfer tank applications.
The 1-1/2 inch NPT discharge pump is available with a powerful 1/2 horsepower motor, in both automatic and manual configurations, and can handle capacities up to 60 gallons per minute and heads to 25 feet.
The OSP50 features a heavy-duty cast iron construction that provides durability in rugged applications, as well as assisting in dissipating heat from the motor, for cooler operation. The pump’s nonclogging bronze impeller, which is threaded to a stainless steel shaft, provides long life even in demanding applications, and is capable of handling up to 5/8 inch spherical solids and lint
- Continuous Duty Rated
- Naval Bronze model Aailable for Corrosion Resistance
- Carbon/Ceramic Type 21 Mechanical Shaft Seal
- Oil-filled Motor with Automatic Thermal Overload for Maximum Protection
- Upper and Lower Single-Row Ball Bearing Construction
- Piggyback Plug Available for Easy Maintenance and Replacement