Out of stock
Delhi Duct Blower 212 – Non-Insulated
- An Inline make-up air solution for cases where a rooftop curb mounted solution is not available.
- As an air moving module for systems built up with other components such as heating/cooling coils.
- Noise sensitive areas – the low rpm forward curved wheel typically radiates less vibration than higher rpm backward inclined wheel solutions.
- When the application requires an air mover in a duct system located in a ceiling space.
- Redistribution or recirculation of air in a work space.
- Interlocked with entry doors to prevent entry of cold outdoor air into retail sales space and thus greets customers with warmth.
- Bathroom/ rest room exhaust – one duct blower serving multiple intakes.
- Industries Served: Commercial HVAC, Ventilation, Heating, Cooling, Construction.
- Wheel Diameters: 7″ through 20″.
- CFM: Approximately 500 to 12,500 CFM in a single blower (twins available).
- Static Pressure: Usage to about 3″ static pressure is common, although allowable range is higher.
- Constructed from cold rolled steel, with green baked on powder coat. The outdoor unit uses protective galvaneal steel under the powder coat.
- Forward Curved blowers operate at low RPM for low noise levels.
- Heavy duty ball bearings suitable for -65º F to +250º F.
- Keywayed shafts both ends for clockwise or counter clockwise rotation.
- Saddle type motor mounting platform provides extended belt tension adjustment range on all models.
- As part of an HVAC system Delhi Duct Blowers will not “surge”, “hunt”, or “stall”.
- The variable pitch motor pulley permits field adjustment (typically + or – 15%) to match air delivery needs.
- For the quietest operational needs we offer optional internal spring isolation of the blower/motor from the housing thus greatly reducing radiated cabinet noise.
- Twin units (two duct blowers on a common shaft) offer a wide but not tall solution for situations where vertical space is limited.
- Quiet forward curved blowers operate at ½ the rpm of other inline solutions.
Model Min HP Max HP Typical Maximum CFM @ SP 0.5″ SP 1″ SP 1.5″ SP 2″ SP 2.5″ SP 212 1/6 1 1/2 3600 3200 2800 2300 1800
Manufacturer Canarm Product Category Blowers, Duct Blower Models 212 RPM 1400 Bearing Ball UPC 62345338477