Delhi Canarm BI Series Backward Incline Fans: Complete range of sizes from 10″ to 36″, aluminum wheel, outlet flanges on models BI-24 to BI-36
- Complete range of sizes from 10″ to 36″.
- Full AMCA Class 1 Operation.
- Non-overloading backward inclined (BI) welded wheels.
- Aluminum wheel – (AMCA type B classification for spark resistant construction) – available as an option.
- Discharge position can be field rotated to any of 8 discharge positions.
- Counter clock wise rotation is standard. Clock wise available.
- Outlet flanges on models BI-24 to BI-36.
- Temperature Ratings – without a heat slinger 250º F with a heat slinger, steel wheel 400º F, aluminum wheel 300º F.
- Motor access from 3 sides.
- Sloped motor base for ease of motor installation.
- Vented motor and drive compartment cover, with handles, for safety & weather protection.
- 16 gauge or heavier blower housing.
- Heavy duty pillow block ball bearings.
Fan Type Backward Incline Series BI Manufacturer Canarm Models