Technical Sales – Outside
James Electric Motor Services Ltd. is an industry leader in providing replacements, repairs, installation, maintenance and retrofits for pumps, motors, fans and blowers.
For 40 years, James Electric has been a customer driven organization that strives to provide excellent customer service, quality parts, service and repairs from our Calgary based facility.
Our employees enjoy stable employment, promote from within, competitive compensation, pension, and group benefits. We are currently looking for a full-time Technical Sales Representative – Outside to join our team.
- Conducting business in a friendly, professional manner
- Meeting customer deadlines
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- Determine applicable product requirements and analyze selections
- Contact quoting customers
- Expand James Electric customer base
- Document customer visits in travel log
- Create and maintain relationship with customers
- Provide accurate and complete quotes to customers
- Promote product to customers
- Create scope of work for jobs that involve service departments
- Continually update knowledge on new products
- Invoice work orders after they are completed
- Being in the after-hours on-call rotation
- Follow-up on open work orders and estimates
- 1 – 3 years experience in a Sales role
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Above average people skills
- Excellent communication skills on telephone and in person
- Above average organizational skills
- Above average Computer Skills
If you meet the above minimum qualifications, please apply by using the form below or emailing your resume to [email protected] .
Job Type: Full-time