James Electric Motor Services Ltd. is an industry leader in providing replacements, repairs, installation, maintenance and retrofits for Electric Motors, pumps, motors, fans and blowers.
For 40 years, James Electric has been a customer driven organization that strives to provide excellent customer service, quality parts, service and repairs from our Calgary based facility.
Our employees enjoy stable employment, promote from within, above average compensation, RRSP/DPSP plan, and group benefits. We are currently looking for a Inventory Controller to join our team.
- Manage and maintain the company’s stocked product inventory including stock locations;
- Manage and control of inventory stock cycle counting / inventory accuracy check;
- Minimize overstock and removal of obsolete / redundant stock product to maximize availability of working capital;
- Pick parts for sales and service;
- Monitor and evaluate consumables usage & costs;
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management system;
- Communicate with The Purchasing Manager relevant information;
- Manage the company’s inventory management strategy with the aim of controlling costs; within budgetary limits, generating savings, rationalizing inventory and maximizing available working capital
- Previous experience managing and controlling inventory and conducting stock cycle counting
Reports directly to and is accountable to the Purchaser but is expected to take direction, communicate and cooperate with the President and Service Managers.
Please apply by using the form below or emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for applying.
Job Type: Full-time